Nest is a line of Google smart home devices. The Nest range includes smart speakers, smart displays, streaming devices, thermostats, smoke detectors, routers and security systems including smart doorbells, cameras and smart locks.
There are four ways to cancel your Nest membership
1. Click on this link, here
2. Login to your Nest account
3. Click on 'Cancel Nest Aware'
4. Confirm you wish to cancel your subscription
1. Go to the App store
2. Click on your Apple ID
This is at the top right hand of the screen. You will need to be signed in.
3. Click on 'Subscriptions
4. Scroll to your 'Nest' subscriptions
5. Cancel your subscription
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Sign in to your google account
3. On the left-hand side, tap on 'My subscriptions'
4. Select Nest
5. Click Manage
6. Click cancel Subscription'
Call 018554696378, and ask them to cancel your subscription.
Subscriptions can show up in a variety of ways, so make sure you know what the Nest one might appear as. You can spot it with one of the following titles: