To enter the #RoqqettRepays competition you must:
1. Follow the @Roqqett Instagram account
2. Comment an amount in £ and tag another user
Competition Ends 02.06.21
By entering the #RoqqettRepays competition you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
1. The prize draw is being run by Roqqett LTD.
2. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and UK residents only.
3. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize payment agreed.
4. The prize draw is free to enter. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Entrants are allowed multiple entries for a chance to win the prize agreed.
5. The decision of Roqqett regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
6. Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message. Roqqett will attempt to contact the winner by direct message up to two times. If the winner does not respond to the message notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second contact, they will lose their right to the prize, and Roqqett reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
7. Winners will be asked to send over their payment link generated within the Roqqett app in order to claim their prize and get paid by Roqqett.
8. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Roqqett for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
9. You also give Roqqett the right to reuse any content created by you for the purpose of the competition, such as feature on the Roqqett website or any advertising campaigns.
10. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Roqqett's privacy notice.
11. Roqqett reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
12. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.